Monday, August 1, 2011

Update

So, long overdue, eh?

Things have been busy since our 3 month training (IST) in Pretoria, and I've been saving money for travel so sacrificed internet access save a few e-mails. But I've been storing up photos and stories and the like, and, with the convenient post scheduler function of blogger, will have posts twice a week for the next two months. Hopefully. I have a bunch of photos from PST, so I'll start with that stuff. Once that is out of the way I'll start in on my first three months of real service.

Things are well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, updates! Love the pictures, friend. I am glad that things are well. Thinking and wondering about you often. Things are good here. I am slightly freaked out by your disclaimer, did the Feds make you say that??

    ReplyDelete