Saturday, March 10, 2012

Odds and Ends

I couldn’t think of anything to write, so here’s some whatnot I found:

A video from Mangena's car from the early days at site. Just to give an idea of the landscape.


No picture with this one. Just the sound of a downpour in my room with a tin roof. I'd recommend installing a Marshall Half-Stack turning the volume to 11 for a proper idea of how loud it is.


Will, a PCV in my group, arm wrestling Nkosi, his Xhosa teacher, during our going away braai (BBQ) the day before we left for site.

1 comment:

  1. We had a hail storm last week which, on the metal roof, was pretty loud. But, with insulation above the ceiling and, well, a ceiling, I'm sure that it was not as loud as what you are describing.

    Here's to sunny days and dry, cool nights in Cape Town. Not so far away, eh?

    ReplyDelete