Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dankie's 5th Birthday Party

We had Dankie's 5th birthday party shortly after I arrived at site. There was much cold drink and dancing.


Family in the living room. From left to right: Leah, Mme. Mabasa, Macy (mother of Dankie and Motlare), behind her is Silence (the 10yo at private school in Phalaborwa), Motlare, Dankie, Aubrey's fiance, and Aubrey (the Grade 12 student who lives in the same building as I).


Silence, Tla, and Dankie.






Dankie is big on attention, so he spent most of the part dancing in front of everyone. Glorious.


Dankie dancing. Sorry about the poor lighting. We were partying to the glow of World Restoration Service (a.k.a. Jesus TV).

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could dance like that! These are really wonderful posts brother! (I just recently discovered that I can leave comments, so I might go a little comment crazy.)

    ReplyDelete